Reservations cum Customer Service Officer
This person will be based in the Sabre Hospitality Solution office in Singapore and will provide phone support relating to reservations, enquiry and customer service for Asia Pacific region.
Summary of essential job functions
• Responsible for handling all in-bound calls in a professional and efficient manner.
• Assist customers in worldwide hotels reservations, enquiry and telephone sales.
• Assist in resolving customer care issues and handle customer enquiries.
• Be passionate about Customer Service.
• Fluent in Japanese and English
• Good Communication Skills / Communicate with high profile guest and maintain discretion.
• Ensuring customer needs are met through timely and efficient completion of deliverables.
• Required skill(s): hospitality-industry, customer service.
• Geographically well versed
• Good communication skills
• Preferably skill(s): confident and initiative, smile in the voice
• Required language(s): Candidate must be fluent in
Japanese and English to communicate with native speakers based in Japan.
• Applicants must be willing to work on weekends and Public Holidays.
• At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Applicants should be Singaporean citizens or hold relevant residence status.
• Full Time position.